Areca Palm Leaf Range
Why you should start using the Areca products? Made from fallen leaves, no trees are cut for these goods. They will naturally degrade when exposed to natural sunlight outdoors. It does not need commercial composting, you can just compost in your backyard, they actually rejuvenate the soil to enhance further plant growth in a few months.
These products are 100% FREE from chemicals, glue and binders, so it becomes the most compelling reason to serve food on the Areca leaf products
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Extremely lightweight and at the same time robust,
- Hygienic, non-toxic, odourless, tasteless and leak-proof
- Will hold Currys, Soups.
- Products are oven-compliant and can be used for baking up to 45 minutes, up to 200 degrees, provided its 20cm away from a heat source.
- They are also microwave-compliant and can be used for reheating up to 2 minutes.
- Fridge and Freezer safe.
Sugar Cane Bagasse range
Sugarcane pulp known as bagasse is derived from the crushed sugarcane stalks after the juice has been extracted.
The eco-friendly cousin of paper ? they look alike, have similar textures, and are used in similar products. Indeed, Bagasse and paper have similar characteristics in terms of usage. Bagasse husk takes less than a year to grow and harvest, whereas paper can take up to 20 years to grow, hence Sustainable, Renewable, Compostable and Biodegradable resource that is becoming readily available.
Sugarcane pulp ?bagasse? products can also be recycled within the paper and cardboard recycling facility provided they are not largely contaminated with food residue.
- Derived from 100% Compostable and Biodegradable plant-based material.
- Water resistant
- Sturdy and used for variety of purpose; takeaway or serve
- Suitable for temperatures -25C TO +140?C;
- Completely Compostable
- Microwave Safe for heating only (up to 2 minutes)
- Refrigerator & Freezer Safe
Mainly consist of aluminum foil container of various sizes.
- 100% recyclable
- Freezer and Oven Safe
- Can withstand high temperatures
Mainly consist of straws, coffee cups and drink cups, both sing and double walls.
- High quality
Bags and liner range
These products made for materials which are not plastic and 100% compostable.
They will disintegrate within 180 days and can be composted.