Frequently Asked Questions
1. Any trees / leaves cut for getting the raw material of our Bagasse and Areca Palm leaf range of products?
No. Only fallen leaves and Sugar Cane waste is used for manufacturing these products which is otherwise goes as a waste. The Raw material source is completely sustainable
2. Why does the product colour and thickness look different from one to another even though of same leaf?
The leaf is completely natural; the colour comes along with the leaf. Since this is not treated with any chemicals / additives, the original colours remain in the products. There is no harm / effects of different colours.
3. Can we use these products in refrigerator?
Yes, you can use the Bagasse and Areca leaf products in refrigerators. The food will not react with the product material.
4. Can we use the Areca plates for hot liquid food items?
Yes, you can use them to hold hot liquids like Soup etc., and it performs remarkably well. The food will not react with the product and it is also heat resistant to greater extent.
5. Can we use Bagasse and Areca palm Leaf Dinnerware products in the microwave?
These are significantly durable than plastic or paper plates. It?s safe to heat in the microwave upto 2 minutes
6. How Bagasse and Areca Palm react when disposed?
Our product is biodegradable and compostable. Because there is no bonding agents, wax coatings or chemicals it becomes good organic compost when disintegrates
7. How do Bagasse and Areca Palm products impact the Society?
These products are produced mostly in rural India which generates employment opportunity in the villages. Otherwise wasted products are the raw materials for our natural range, making them eco friendly for the future of our planet.
If you have an Queries, we would love to hear from you. Please fill up the form below and we’ll get back to you.
Business Queries are usually answered within 48 hours.